If you’re a dog lover, you probably enjoy treating your furry friend to some delicious snacks every now and then. While many commercial dog treats are available, homemade dog treats can be a healthier and more cost-effective option. In this article, we will share with you an easy and tasty recipe for making homemade corn dogs in an air fryer, so your dog can enjoy a fun and tasty treat without any harmful additives or preservatives.
- 1 package of frozen mini corn dogs (you can choose any brand you prefer)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F for 5 minutes.
- Remove the frozen mini corn dogs from the packaging and place them in the air fryer basket in a single layer, leaving some space in between each corn dog to allow for even cooking.
- Lightly spray the corn dogs with cooking spray to help them get crispy.
- Air fry the corn dogs for 8-10 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time. Check them periodically to make sure they don’t burn.
- Once they are cooked through and crispy, remove the corn dogs from the air fryer basket using tongs.
- Let them cool for a few minutes before serving to your furry friend. You can serve them as is or with a small amount of ketchup or mustard on top.
That’s it! This recipe is quick and easy, making it perfect for busy pet owners who want to spoil their dogs without spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Plus, since you control the ingredients, you can feel good about giving your dog a treat that is both tasty and healthy.